Prepcaine - primary anesthesia
Quantity, pcs: 1
PREPCAINE 1,2 OZ (34 g) ORIGINAL!
Manufacturer: FACE and BODY, USA
Local anesthetic. It is applied before the procedure on intact skin.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS, PURPOSE:
Lidocaine ...... 20 mg (2%) - local amide type anesthetic Tetracain ..... 15 mg (1.5%) - local ether type anesthetic
Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglicol, Polyacrilamide, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrahydroxypropyl, Ethylenediamine, Disodiun, EDTA.
For outdoor use. DO NOT APPLY INSIDE. Provides temporary anesthesia on intact skin before applying tattoos, tattooing or other painful procedures.
For use only by trained and licensed craftsmen. Do not use if you know about an allergic reaction to any of the components of this remedy. When using this remedy:
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes;
- temporary reddening of the skin at the site of application may occur; burning and tingling sensation may occur;
- swelling may occur after the end of the exposure;
- Keep out of the reach of children;
- Do not use on pregnant or lactating women;
- In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water;
- In case of prolonged irritation or pain in the eyes, consult an ophthalmologist if necessary.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
A sensitivity test is recommended before use. Apply a moderately thick layer of the product on intact skin. Discontinue use if high sensitivity is observed. Wait until numbness occurs. On thin skin (eyelids), wait 15-20 minutes. On normal skin thickness (eyebrows and lips), wait 30 minutes.
On thick areas of the skin (body), the waiting time is 45 minutes -1 hour. Additionally, you can use a protective film for faster penetration and absorption. Always wear gloves when using the product; wash your hands thoroughly and the area where the product was used after finishing.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dark place. Do not use if expired.
- Product Code: AN001
- Availability: In Stock